LVL Lash Lift
60 mins, £65
''LENGTH, VOLUME, LIFT''
LVL enhances the natural lashes by lifting, rather than curling, and includes a tint. Altogether this creates the illusion of longer and thicker lashes. The treatment usually takes up to 1 hour and will last for up to 6-8 weeks. A lash nourishing serum or growth serum is recommended to enhance the look of your lashes.
PLEASE NOTE: A patch test is required 48 hours prior to the treatment. If you require a patch test to be sent out please book your treatment after 4-5 days to allow time for it to arrive.
How does LVL Lash Lift work?
To create the "Length Volume Lift" effect, the products are applied step-by-step with appropriate timings according to your lashes. Following on from your patch test and consultation, we will apply the appropriate shape shield to your eyelid and your lashes will be pressed against this using a bonding gel.
STEP 1: LIFT
With all the lashes neatly bonded, a lifting balm is then applied which allows the structure and shape of your lashes to change and be lifted at the root.
STEP 2: VOLUMISE
Once the first step has been removed, a 2-in-1 volumising fix and tint is applied, sealing your lashes into their new shape and adding volume and definition.
STEP 3: BALANCE
A pH balancing serum is applied to the lashes, strengthening from within and coating from the outside to help protect, increase shine and prevent over-processing.
STEP 4: MOISTURISE
Finally, a moisturising serum is applied to nourish the lashes, help lock in tint colour and ease them off the shield, revealing beautifully healthy, lifted lashes. Enriched with a film former, it helps to instantly hold the new curl while your lashes are still settling into place.
Before your treatment
- Do not wear mascara, especially waterproof mascara.
- Avoid any makeup and oils around the eye area as this will effect the lift.
- Make sure a patch test has been completed if you haven't had a lash lift before.
- Please fill out the consultation form that will be emailed to you upon booking your treatment.
After your treatment
- Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours.
- Do not wear makeup or apply oils to your lashes or eye area.
- Avoid sleeping on your face as this can affect how the lashes set in place.
- Avoid sauna, steam and swimming pools for 2 days.
- Do not use lash curlers!
- Use a conditioning serum to maintain lash health.
- LVL can be performed every 6-8 weeks.